About FEDELE Madrid
FEDELE-Madrid (Business Association of Spanish Schools in Madrid, AEEEM) was founded in 1995 with the intention of uniting the efforts and interests of the best schools in the sector, and to promote solidarity and collaboration among its members.
What are our objectives?
Among the objectives included in the FEDELE-Madrid statutes, we must highlight:
- the will to defend and guarantee the quality and image of the sector,
- the promotion of Spanish as a foreign language through collaboration with public and private institutions,
- the defense of the professional and economic interests of its members and professional ethics.
What guarantees do we offer?
All FEDELE-Madrid member schools guarantee the high quality of their courses, accommodation and other services through the accreditation of the Instituto Cervantes (Accredited Center) and/or the University of Alcalá de Henares (CEELE certificate). These guarantees include:
- to comply with quality requirements in the teaching of Spanish,
- meeting the legal requirements to carry out the teaching,
- having adequate resources for teaching,
- having a team of teachers with the appropriate qualifications and training,
- following a Teaching Plan that guarantees adequate progress,
- establish a maximum number of students per class,
- To carry out a truthful advertising in relation to the offer,
- clearly detailing the prices of courses and complementary services.
What does Madrid offer to learn Spanish?
The capital of Spain, located in a privileged spot, is the nucleus of transport and communications. It offers leisure, gastronomy, culture, language, sports and much more.
Do you want to discover it?